All prices exclude shipping and insurance. Contact us for a quote.
Price is for the basic kit only.
About this model
In all 63 ‘S’ class submarines were made and we decided some years ago after the introduction of our 1/32nd scale Type VII to build the contemporary ‘S’ class to complement our fleet of models.
Our model is 82 inches long with an 8.5inch beam so there is plenty of room, with easy access to all the equipment. Owners of the OTW type VII can use its dive propulsion system in this model. Or you can buy the type VII dive and propulsion system for use with this boat.
The Basic kit contains:
- Detailed hull, casement, and tower allin GRP.
- Tower and deck fittings
- Front and rear dive planes
- Drop skeg rudder and rear plane guards (all with pivot rods and bushes)
- Full brass photo etched deck and tower floor with saddle tank hatches.
- Stainless steel cutting templates for the casement and hull slots ( we try to make it easy)
- A set of drawings.
Additional packs available (at extra cost) for:
- the running gear : cast brass alloy ‘A’ frame, props and shafts
All prices quoted exclude shipping and insurance – contact us to discuss your requirements.
We try to attribute pictures to their authors where known but if you find one of your pictures on this site without any credit then please tell us and we will rectify the situation.
Website by Alex Connell, Copyright © 2011 – OTW Designs.